At ATS Display we focus on teamwork:
we share common goals, we are a team and we support each other in our activities.
- Delivery and installation at the customer's site of materials supporting sales: exhibition stands, shop furniture, light advertising, etc.,
- Delivery of the above materials to the required location in Poland and abroad
- Measurements, local inspections, verification of installation possibilities,
- Making the necessary services within the framework of cooperation with the Customers,
- Work in a team of 2 or 3 people, or independent trips, depending on demand. Work in a team of 2 or 3 people, or independent trips, depending on demand.
- Gotality for frequent business trips,
- Availability (different working hours possible),
- Manual and technical skills, the sense of "DIY enthusiast",
- Precision, reliability and precision in the performance of tasks,
- Ability to read drawings and technical documentation,
- Ability to operate carpentry machines and equipment,
- Self-discipline and good organization of own work,
- Knowledge of furniture systems and good knowledge of power tools,
- Communicative knowledge of English,
- SEP 1kV permissions will be an additional asset,
- Experience in the assembly of advertising materials or furniture is welcome,
Return to Offers
- Long-term cooperation on the basis of an employment contract,
- Social package (private medical care, MultiActive sports card),
- Continuity of work and remuneration throughout the year,
- Implementation programme including product and assembly training,
- Attractive salary, proportional to the workload.
The administrator of your personal data is ATS Display Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wiązowna (05-462), 22 C Boryszewska Street. The personal data you provide will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
Sending to ATS Display Sp. z o.o. personal data in the scope wider than specified in art. 22 (1) of the Labour Code constitutes consent for processing of such data by ATS Display Sp. z o.o. in order to conduct the recruitment process. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.